Poker can be confusing. You have to know how cards are drawn, how to bet, what card combinations beat others, variants of the game and then you have to have a good poker face. Thankfully I’ve worked on mine for a while. The video below simplifies the game for you give you a great start to an awesome game played in a Vegas casino or at home.
Here are a few tips from the video:
- A small blind bet position is half the opening table bet
- A big blind bet position is the full opening table bet
- No one else has to bet until they see their cards
- On most rounds, players can either match or increase the bet, or fold
- The goal of the game is have the best five-card poker hand
Oh, and if you haven’t seen the other two table game videos yet, check those out: